Fremantle Maritime Simulation Centre (FMSC) is a state-of-the-art simulation facility, providing access to specialist marine pilot consultancy, in Fremantle, West Australia:
- Cutting-edge, world-renowned simulator software technology.
- Excellent maritime and training expertise and experience, with most FMSC staff active pilots with decades of experience.
- An expanding library of detailed, highly accurate ship and environment models, based off physical models.
- A comprehensive range of true-to-life control interfaces.
- Powerful audio-visual capabilities, realistic communication and peripheral systems.
- A dedicated exercise debrief area, with post-exercise review and analysis technology.
- We provide courses, highly flexible built-to-order training solutions (including in-house environment modelling), and everything in between.
- We offer a unique dual-simulator stack, running two independent maritime simulator systems side-by-side on the same hardware, allowing us to give unparalleled choice to our clients.
Browse the menu for further specifics on our simulator system and services, and contact us to discuss your requirements and/or arrange a demonstration.